Another Fine Estate Sale Presented by Angels in the Attic Estate Sales LLC.
ATTENTION SPECIAL VIP CUSTOMERS--WE HAVE AN E-MAIL LIST. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON OUR EMAIL LIST AND NO LONGER ARE RECEIVING EMAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE MAIL BOX ON OUR HOME PAGE. YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER AND THEN PUT ANGELS IN THE ATTIC ESTATE SALES IN YOUR WHITE LIST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SALE ON THE TIME, DATE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE YOU CAN CALL FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE 602-861-0162 WE UPDATE THE HOTLINE EVERY WEEK AND YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NECESSARY.
Mark your calendar for this fantastic sale
June 27th and 28th
DAY OF WEEK Friday and Saturday
8 am to 2 pm both days
248 S. Pleasant off Gurly in downtown Prescott
Cool Prescott Pines in the Historic District Have Fun get out of the HEAT Our dearest Cody is moving to Ensenada Mexico. She is a well known writer for local newspaper in Arizona and California. We are selling everything in her estate. As you well know she loves vintage and retro and shops all the time for that perfect really unique treasure. A fond farewell to our Cody.
EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL
Please bring your own boxes and wrapping paper. We are not able to supply these for everyone.
You will love this sale all priced to sell. BRING YOUR VISA
Numbers Given out at 7 am
* Funky great fun stuff
* Mid Century furniture
* Vintage jewelry 1940s to 1980 signed and unsigned pieces Weiss, Kramer, Monet, Trifari, Natural stones too many to mention somthing for every one..
* Russina transistor radio and cb mid century VEF in red
* Antique books and Arizona territory books
* Cowboy artist books prescott own Bill Neker Glen Peterson 5/10
* Full length Pendelton 100% wool coat
* Gorman print
* Desert Oil BY SCOTT KENNEDY
* Wild west art oil by Gretchen
* Chinese checkerboard Carron game set board
* For those who collect all kinds of wrought iron copper wires, shells and cool stuff to make industrial art we have it
* Vintage matches some from the famous Bird Cage and other establishments in town stop by and see Debbie for happy hour great fun
* Original Western Art
* Steer skulls
* Antique commercial sewing spools
* Large hand blown colorful glass decorative bottle
* Mexican and American folk art
* Clay pottery
* Live plants
* Sea shell collection
* Antique books and old Arizona books Harlequin folk art
* Beautiful Duncan Phyffe cherry antique buffett excellent condition
* Very cool Rattan furniture
* Etrege Rattan and kitchen set
* Complete Simpson Diorma set
* Gorman Art
* Original oils and Lithos
* Religious Folk art
* Retro fir king and pyrex and dish sets
* Spindle back chairs & lamps very decorative
* 1940 typewritter and phones 1920s
* What knot shelves
* Clothing and apparel
* Dresses the most unique fashions in Prescott many bought at Christines on Cortez. Everything from Asian to furs and sheared lamb coats. 1970 80s belts and handbags including can cans
* Post & Life magazine 1960s great advertising
* And everyone loves vintage christmas
* Lots more of interesting items as we set up
* Bring your Visa 602 978 0851 if a loved one is in need of a sale call Brian 928 778 1639.
* We invite you to visit Cody at Jersey Lils for a fond farewell on Sunday after 4 pm June 29th
* We have only begun, many more treasures to find
* Bring your Visa and Mastercard
Hope to see everyone!!! Happy shopping!!!
Sign up for our email list.
Hotline weekly update 1-602-861-0162
LITTLE LACEY JAN O7 WAS SENT TO US BY HALO ANIMAL RESCUE "LITTLE GUARDIAN ANGELS OF PETS" WE LOVE OUR LITTLE LACIE SHE WENT TO OUR PARENTS HOME..BRIAN AND MYSELF WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE VOLUNTEERS AND THE OWNERS OF THE ORGANIZATION WE DECIDED TO HELP ANYWAY WE CAN. THEY ARE SO LOVING AND ENDEARING TO THE PETS THEY SAVE FROM DEATH FROM THE POUND. AS A COMMUNITY LET US ALL HELP THEM. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE EXTRA DOGGIE OR KITTIE TO LOVE IN YOUR LIFE. WHY NOT VISIT THEIR WEB SITE AT
AND THE HALO ANIMAL RESCUE BOUTIQUE AT 5231 N 35th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017 AND THE THRIFT STORE IS AT 11649 NORTH CAVE CREEK ROAD STE F, Phoenix AZ 85020. DUE TO CONSTRUCTION THINGS HAVE BEEN VERY SLOW. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DONATE PLEASE DROP THEM OFF. THEY HAVE A LOVLEY WEBSITE..NEXT TIME AT OUR SALE PLEASE DROP SOME CHANGE OR DOLLAR BILLS WOULD BE NICE IN THE SPECIAL "CONTAINER FOR HOPE.. WE HAVE COLLECTED OVER $400.00 IN THE PAST SALES THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE DONATIONS AND FUTURE DONATIONS...SINCERELY ANASTACIA
* Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not receiving emails for each sale and would like to be getting the updates.
BRIAN WILL NORMALLY PUT OUT THE SIGNS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SALE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO GET THERE EASILY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. CALL FOR MORE INFO 602-861-0162. REALLY FUN SALE.
Don't forget your Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card but mostly don't forget your cash $$$$ .
Call 602-861-0162 res or 602-920-2747 cell phone
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!! HAVE A HEAVENLY DAY...