Another Fine Estate Sale Presented by Angels in the Attic Estate Sales LLC.
ATTENTION SPECIAL VIP CUSTOMERS--WE HAVE AN E-MAIL LIST. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON OUR EMAIL LIST AND NO LONGER ARE RECEIVING EMAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE MAIL BOX ON OUR HOME PAGE. YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER AND THEN PUT ANGELS IN THE ATTIC ESTATE SALES IN YOUR WHITE LIST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SALE ON THE TIME, DATE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE YOU CAN CALL FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE 602-861-0162 WE UPDATE THE HOTLINE EVERY WEEK AND YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NECESSARY.
Mark your calendar for this fantastic sale
December 11th, 12th and 13th
DAY OF WEEK Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 2 pm Friday 8 am until noon
ADDRESS 99th Avenue north of Union Hills in Sun City
Three day sale due to the enormous amount. 93 year old lady from Germany who moved here in the early 1980s and brought all her treasures. Not only that but she continued shopping in the U.S A. Compulsive buyer and collector. Master tailor and weaver. Thousands of treasures. Estate packed
EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL
Please bring your own boxes and wrapping paper. We are not able to supply these for everyone.
You will love this sale all priced to sell.
Numbers Given out at 7 am
* European fine antiques, art, hand painted china sets
* Folk art, mid century modern
* Curio and bow glass with drop front desk with secret door
* Vintage and antique Westminister, mantle clocks, cuckoo, Junghans and Schatz clocks
* German and European fine antiques, furniture, modern European
* Beer steins
* Art pottery
* Passamp Dumanic double knitting machine in cherry case from Switzerland
* 52" antique loom floor stand of hardwood for making rugs and tapestry, still has a tapestry in the making
* Entire room filled with 100s of textile, fabric, and bolted yardage
* Antique battons
* Sewing thread and notions, vintage German zippers
* World wide stamp collection
* Culinary pots and pans, enamel ware (Dutch)
* Salt Graph pottery
* Limited edition duck figurines
* Brilliant cut glass
* Berry bowl set
* Hand painted china set and tea server
* Thumb print cranberry
* Cherry china closet
* 8 foot Burlwood china
* Art deco / mid century living room suite
* Decorative lamp
* Vintage clothing and hand bags, beautiful hankies
* Christmas table and handmade holiday linen
* German hats, mink wrap
* German costume
* Teak mid century wardrobe cabinets
* Books, many in German
* Tapestry tools and needle point pillows
* Vintage jewelry
* Musical instruments
* 1930-1940 violin music
* Vintage radio
* Sterling silver
* Vintage fishing gear
* Woodworking tools
* Hand tools
* Large woodworking machine
* Large yard art and unique planters
* Tole wear
* Silver Holloware
* Decorative holiday serving dishes and cut glass
* Divided dishes and large serving bowls
* German music boxes, hand made and signed
* Thonet MCM chairs, leather, modern
* Hammered copper
* Western fountain with cowboys
* Unique hand glazed tiles
* Wall fountain 4'
* Rosenthaul china
* Hutcher Reuther china
* 1940s Grundig stereo console made in Germany excellent condition
* 8ft 1970s sofas mid century hardwood slat with chrome
* 1930s chest set
* 1950 drop front stereo
* Entire room filled with new pots and pans just in time for baking & cooking
* Houseware and misc
* Very eclectic sale with the finest of taste
* We have only begun, many more treasures to find
* Bring your Visa and Mastercard
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Hope to see everyone!!! Happy shopping!!!
Sign up for our email list.
Hotline weekly update 1-602-861-0162
LITTLE LACEY JAN O7 WAS SENT TO US BY HALO ANIMAL RESCUE "LITTLE GUARDIAN ANGELS OF PETS" WE LOVE OUR LITTLE LACIE SHE WENT TO OUR PARENTS HOME..BRIAN AND MYSELF WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE VOLUNTEERS AND THE OWNERS OF THE ORGANIZATION WE DECIDED TO HELP ANYWAY WE CAN. THEY ARE SO LOVING AND ENDEARING TO THE PETS THEY SAVE FROM DEATH FROM THE POUND. AS A COMMUNITY LET US ALL HELP THEM. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE EXTRA DOGGIE OR KITTIE TO LOVE IN YOUR LIFE. WHY NOT VISIT THEIR WEB SITE AT
AND THE HALO ANIMAL RESCUE BOUTIQUE AT 5231 N 35th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85017 AND THE THRIFT STORE IS AT 11649 NORTH CAVE CREEK ROAD STE F, Phoenix AZ 85020. DUE TO CONSTRUCTION THINGS HAVE BEEN VERY SLOW. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DONATE PLEASE DROP THEM OFF. THEY HAVE A LOVLEY WEBSITE..NEXT TIME AT OUR SALE PLEASE DROP SOME CHANGE OR DOLLAR BILLS WOULD BE NICE IN THE SPECIAL "CONTAINER FOR HOPE.. WE HAVE COLLECTED OVER $400.00 IN THE PAST SALES THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE DONATIONS AND FUTURE DONATIONS...SINCERELY ANASTACIA
* Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not receiving emails for each sale and would like to be getting the updates.
BRIAN WILL NORMALLY PUT OUT THE SIGNS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SALE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO GET THERE EASILY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. CALL FOR MORE INFO 602-861-0162. REALLY FUN SALE.
Don't forget your Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card but mostly don't forget your cash $$$$ .
Call 602-861-0162 res or 602-920-2747 cell phone
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!! HAVE A HEAVENLY DAY...